Manufacturer Number: 9645
Package Quantity: 1
Unit Of Measure: EA
Confidential All-In-One Driver Qualification Packet (Two-Copy) -
Helps you comply with the Safety Performance History recordkeeping requirement.
Allows you to keep Driver Qualification Forms, Alcohol & Drug Forms, and Safety Performance History Forms secure and in one convenient location
Includes a 9-1/2" W x 11-3/4" L tabbed file folder and the following forms:
(1) Driver Qualification File Contents Sheet – Bond (648-F-P)
(1) Checklist for Qualification of New Drivers – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (*506541)
(1) Driver's Application for Employment – Bond (691)
(1) Request for Check of Driving Record – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (*506540)
(1) Medical Examination Report – Bond (47375)
(1) Medical Examiner’s National Registry Verification – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (27033)
(1) Record of Road Test – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (652)
(1) Certification of Compliance with Driver License Requirements – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (1617)
(1) Driver Statement of On-Duty Hours-New Hire – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (3687)
(1) Certification of Violations/Annual Review of Driving Record – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (3685)
(1) Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) – Bond (50306)
(1) Certification of Road Test Pocket Card (006-BC)
(1) Driver Qualification and Identification Certificate Pocket Card (007-BC)
(1) Medical Examination Certificate – Laminated Wallet Card (47379)
Alcohol and Drug
(1) Previous Pre-employment Alcohol & Drug Test Statement - 2-Ply Snap-out (6801)
(1) Alcohol and Drug Records Request – 3-ply Snap-out (6826)
(1) Alcohol and Drug Employee's Certified Receipt - 2-Ply Snap-out (6793)
(1) Alcohol and/or Drug Test Notification - 2-Ply Snap-out (3048)
(1) Drug Test Results – 4-ply Snap-out (6794)
(1) Observed Behavior Reasonable Suspicion Record 3-ply Snap-out (7218)
(1) US Department of Transportation Alcohol Testing Form – 3-ply Snap-out (6849)
(1) Federal Drug Testing Custody and Control Form – 5-ply Continuous Pinfed (6520)
(1) Alcohol and Drug Recordkeeping Log – Bond (001-F-P)
Safety Performance History
(3) Safety Performance History Records Request – 3-ply Snap-out (9620)
(1) Previous Employee Safety Performance History – 2 Copy Bond (1 White/1 Canary) (9620)
Ships Today: (Monday through Friday) This item is in-stock at our warehouse(s). Orders for
in-stock items will generally ship the same day if the order is received prior to 3:00
pm ET. Orders received after 3:00 pm ET will ship the next business day. Next Day Air
orders placed by 4:00 pm ET will ship the same day. Every effort will be made to
accommodate Next Day Air orders placed after 4:00 pm ET. Please note that new account
set-up and verification may cause a 1-day delay.
Usually Ships in 1-3 Days: This item ships directly from the
manufacturer's warehouse. Please note that additional shipping and handling charges
may apply. Shipping times may vary based on availability at their warehouse.
Ships In - Day(s) : This is a special order item we don’t have on hand. The number of “Ships In Days” is the average number of days it took to fill orders for this item in the past. Please note delivery times may be longer for some items, depending on availability at the manufacturer. Our in-stock inventory is constantly growing as we monitor increasing demand for Special Order products. If you'd like to see us stock a particular product, please contact our Customer Service team.
Temporarily Out of Stock: Due to high demand or manufacturing shortage, this item is currently not available
for shipment. We are working with the supplier to expedite the arrival of past due inventory.
Please contact us if more information is needed.
Service/Training: This offering is a service or training and is always
available. Shipping details are not applicable.
Discontinued: These items are no longer available.
While Ryder FleetProducts.com makes every effort to provide current stock status,
products listed on the site as in-stock may occasionally be on back order. If this
happens, we will notify you of the delay and offer alternative shipping options. For
questions related to order lead times and additional charges for drop shipments and
special order items, please call our Customer Service at 1-800-759-6479.